Anthem Schools Trust
Our school is proud to be part of Anthem Schools Trust. Anthem is a multi-academy trust of 11 primary and five secondary schools in the East Midlands, London and the Thames Valley.
From Lincolnshire down through Oxfordshire, Berkshire and London, together we create ambitious and successful schools where every child thrives.
We are supported by Education Development Trust, an international education company that transforms lives by improving education around the world.
At Anthem we inspire, challenge and support our leaders and teachers to make every lesson count. We work collaboratively, sharing ‘what works’ in our teaching and learning practice and together making our schools the very best they can be.
Our approach is built on three values: integrity, collaboration and excellence. In practice, this means behaving with openness and honesty to build trust in everything we do. It means providing opportunities for our children and our adults to work together and learn from each other to ensure we are the best we can possibly be. It means being consistent and ambitious for excellence, in all its different forms.
These values inform our work to secure the highest possible standards in all aspects of school life.
A place to thrive
The following information can be accessed on the Anthem website:
- Annual reports
- Annual audited accounts
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of association
- Funding agreement
- Register of interests for the accounting officer
- The structure and remit of the trust’s members, board of trustees, committees and local governing bodies (the trust’s scheme of delegation), and the full names of the chair of each
- Details of the trust’s members including relevant business and pecuniary interests
- Details of trustees including relevant business and pecuniary interests
- Executive pay
- Trade union facility time dates
- Gender pay gap
- Public sector apprenticeship target
Anthem Schools Trust
16-18 Duke Street
Reading RG1 4RU
0118 902 1637
Registered company number: 07468210 (England and Wales)