We are proud of our school uniform. It is practical, looks smart and contributes to a feeling of belonging to the school. We have high standards in every aspect of school life and the school will contact parents and carers if any issues arise linked to a child’s uniform or appearance.
Hairstyles should be neat and tidy; hair slides, bobbles and clips should be discrete. Children may wear a single, simple stud in one or both ears whilst at school but no other jewellery is allowed. Studs must be removed before taking part in any PE activities. If a child finds this difficult then they should not be worn on PE days. Nail polish, wristbands, or any other “fashion accessories” should not be worn.
How to order school uniform
Our school uniform supplier is Mapac.
Uniforms can be ordered directly from their online store.
Uniform orders are delivered free to school for parents/carers to collect or to home for a small charge.
There is a small stock of different sizes of uniform available in school for children to try on for size prior to buying online, if needed.
- Embroidered burgundy sweatshirt/cardigan/fleece
- Light blue or white polo shirt or white shirt/blouse
- Grey or black trousers/shorts/skirt with plain grey or black socks/tights
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- Blue checked summer dress with plain white socks (optional in warmer weather)
- White t-shirt
- Navy shorts
- White plimsolls or plain white trainers
- Navy tracksuit (optional in colder weather)