The health and wellbeing of all our families is our main priority.
Evidence suggests there are 5 steps you can take to look after our own wellbeing as well as that of your children. These are known as the five ways to wellbeing. They are:
- Connect with people around you and with others.
- Smile, talk and listen, play, share and help others.
- Take part in physical activity you enjoy.
- Play a game in the garden, go for a walk or run, dance.
- Be aware of the world around you, of nature, and how you are feeling.
- Be curious, enjoy the moment and be grateful for the simple things in your life.
- Set new goals and challenges that you will enjoy achieving.
- Log in to Google Classroom and enjoy learning.
- Give a smile, a compliment, your friendship or simply some time for yourself and others.
- Share acts of kindness.
Useful wellbeing information
Below are a selection of useful websites relating to wellbeing: